Beatstar 10.0.2 is out

Hi guys,
beatstar 10.0.2 is out.
I fixed the download packs function, fixed some bugs in the new dice of doom game and some other miscellaneious stuff.
I have also included a question that will only appear once per save file after finishing a game, which is a donation prompt.
Times are hard right now and I woudl appreciate any donation you guys can afford.
I'm sorry to include this donation prompt but as I said, it will only appear once unless you delete your save file, in which case it will appear again.

On another note, export and import save works as expected now, but you can only import a save every hour, which prevents abuse like oh I lost 5000000 beatcoins, lets just go back to my old save.
Anyway you can find the new version of beatstar at the usual link
https://oriolgomez.com/games/beat_windows.zip

Thanks all

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector