Re: UI Screen reader support

@6
I have avoided looking at Tolk and AO2 in detail because I want to do a library for this under the unlicense or zlib.  I don't remember why I didn't look when I did DictationBridge though.  It was a very long time ago.  It's also possible to port the NVDA DLL to the Unlicense I think, as long as you've never read the source of that, and I haven't and don't plan to save for the docs on how to use it for that reason (specifically nothing stops you from reading NVDA itself to find out what it hooks into, and you're not linking with anything or requiring that NVDA be present, so as far as the GPL goes that should put you in the clear).

I think including jfwapi still works, but I'm not 100% on that.