Re: Creepy Windows 10 surveillance

And that's why you should switch to linux.
I'm sorry that i sayd that cause i'l probably get alot of fuck you's, but i mean it.
I dont say linux is completely unhackable untrackable FBI/CIA/NSA/AGforum protected, but it atleast is less intrusive.
Ofcourse it also depends on whitch linux distribution you choose.
I am a linux fanboy, but i am stil using windows from time to time, but not as much as i used to.
I use google's search engine, i use firefox whitch supposedly has some tracking blockers but it doesn't stop companies like google from tracking you as far as i know, i some times use VLC mostly to listen to some media files/sounds, and i use wine to play windows games.
Ofcourse i use more stuff, but if you would want me to say what precisely i use i would need to get my whole package list here.
And if it comes to VLC sharing this data with google, i dont know what to thing about that. VLC is as far as i know open source, so why would an open source product steal data from the user?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector