Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

jescat277 wrote:

Hey. I really appreciate what you have made of this game so far, and I am hoping that life is treating you well during these uncertain times. I was also wondering when the next update is coming out, because I know that you had it posted on the dev web site some time ago. Keep up the good work, if you want to of course, and I wish you well during these uncertain times.

I don't have a estimate timeline for the release, but I've been working hard on getting it finished. This release in particular has a lot of big changes. They might seem like small changes in the end, but in the code they've required rewriting huge sections. I've been trying to get better about releasing it with fewer bugs and more testing, so that's also contributing to a longer release cycle. But it shouldn't be too long.