Re: a question abowt manamon 1, and, my answer abowt the yesterday topic

Yeah, to find out how many manamon you need check your manapedia. It will tell you which you have captured / seen and leave those you haven't as unknowns.

Also, I have a question myself.
Spoilers:

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but I'm perplexed by how to go about capturing the legendary manamon polosses. I've collected all four ice crystals, and found the rumbling in Paladin point mentioned in the guide, however when I stand below the rumbling and hit enter it tells me it's a statue holding five ice crystals. I've tried using my ice crystals while standing by the statue, to no avail.

Any pointers you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks and stay safe.