Re: Monthly Chat - May, 2020

Actually, I'd argue neither came first
As the chicken was probably the result of crossbreeding or evolution, the chicken and the egg came after.
Still, the egg, although another species, came 1st.
Down here it's still dry season. I cant wait for it to be rainy season. I'm getting tired of these 34 and 35c temps. Although during rainy season, people in places in the south like Debe, Penal etc are victims of floods. And my school is in Debe.
As for Covy, my new friend, we only have 4 active cases, however the government wants to open our borders. Stupid, right?
I'm developing a cold. Let's toss some OJ on that.
My computer also went Kaplutzki, so everything's on pause.
I didnt read it through the topic so I missed out a few things I'm sure.
Stay safe guys.