Re: disgusting encounter on crazy party

what this hole eating gum, or bottle of bla bla bal fell over here, i'm so confused. Is there a joke i'm messing here, if not i'm just confused.
Also, yeah, calling this kind of thing out is not really good. Is it anoying, of corse it is. I've had that happen to me, and i've done it to others when my internet on my old desktop would flicker so bad it couldn't stream youTube for longer then an hour without crashing. And depending when they did it is when it hurts. If they did it right when it started so you and someone else had to fight all 4 bots at once, yeah that sucks. If its the end of the game and they left, pfft, who careds. They did they're part, you did yours, miss out o gems and maybe ocins to get on the useless money box that i have hundreds of thousands of  coins in but i can't do anything with them. Same with my 861 gems, i can't do anything. I unlocked everything, al the games, cards, bot decks, etc. Can i just stop getting them now?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector