Fire emblem series

Hi,
So, I have a question for those, who played any of the games from the Fire emblem series. How much is it accessible? What is possible and what is not? Can you recommend the most playable game from the whole series? (warning, I am not a switch owner!)
I am just interested how you are doing stuff like map navigation, movement and how battle works as it is very strategic and tactic.

I am asking because I know there are few people (at least) who are playing or played the games so I am just asking for professional help. big_smile