how do i get nv speech player to speak like jake's does?

Hi all, have you ever heard jake (grossgang.com)'s nv speech player in some of the clips that he uploded to anyaudio?
If so, can any one please tell me how to make my nv speech player sound like that to? it sounds reelly cool. I've managed to build nvspeech player from source just now, and now i just don't get how to make it sound like that. I reelly hope that some one can help me with this. thanx and best regards.