Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi everyone,

I’m really pleased to announce that Liam Erven will be doing a  live stream of Sable later this evening. I don’t have an exact time yet, but thought I’d let you all know in advance. I’m super excited that Liam will be streaming Sable, this will be the first time I’ve ever got to watch someone else playing around with Sable, since it’s usually me doing the Sable videos smile   I know tomorrow seems a long way off to some for the public release, so if you want a bit of a sable preview to get you in the sable mood ready for Sunday, head over to his channel to check out the stream, I’ll be there myself watching. As mentioned, I don’t yet have an exact time, as soon as I know I’ll let you all know, but thought I’d just let you know in advance so you had time to get your popcorn ready  for the live stream. I think it is probably going to be early evening time in the US or there abouts when it goes live. Happy viewing everyone and look  forward to seeing  you over on his channel later. I’ll put a link to his youtube channel below:

https://www.youtube.com/user/liamerven

Paul Lemm

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector