Re: Reminder: WWDC Tomorrow

Of course, it would be rather nice if Apple actually fostered innovation like that in the first place. It's just that if they hadn't locked down iOS to start with, they wouldn't now be advertising your freedom as an awesome new feature.

Yes, I'm still bitter about OS X Mail not even having the ability to display the plain text of an email. I mean, WTF???!!! It's a computer, not an appliance! Apple is working very hard to change that, of course, and I can see the virtue of that--except, of course, when it restricts peoples' freedom to do whatever they please with whatever they've bought.

Oh yeah, and BTW, the Giffgaff partnership brought official carrier settings to iOS for that network. In particular tethering and 4g. I'm glad, but also annoyed about that, too.