Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi everyone,

Firstly, sorry I didn’t post the time  for Liam’s live stream, I hadn’t actually realised it had  gone live. I’ll put the link to the stream below. The first part he makes  a basic map with Sable, then the second part he shows off a mini game he built with Sable today. I really liked his mini game, he  added his own music and voice acted lines  which really brought it to life nicely. So if you want to check it out the link is below , if you head over be sure to remember to drop the video a like as a thanks for him taking the time to stream Sable. Thanks Liam. link is below that, most questions which seem to have come in have already been answered, but I’ll answer below the link to liams stream the few  questions which haven’t yet been answered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kocrlpae84Qlooks like most have been answered already except Williamss, who

@wLomaz. Thanks for the post, hope you are enjoying watching the videos. In answer to your question, although Crimson Eclipse will be completely created in Sable, you won’t be able to edit it/take it apart to see how it works.
@ threeblindnoises, since this first version of Sable is written in the BGT language , I’m not sure that gives me the power to look into sound files in that much detail to get the ID3 tags. I’ll look into it though, in case it does. in answer to your second question, it won’t be zipped, so its just a downloadable folder, in here you’ll have all the sable folders, such as sound folder etc. the actual Sable application is a .exe. there is no installer for Sable. Hope that answers your question.

Hope I’ve answered everyone’s questions, I probably won’t be posting anything else tonight as I need to get a few last minute things sorted ready for tomorrow. Again, don’t hold me to time scales, but all going well I hope to make the public version available probably somewhen between 09:00 am and 10:00am UK time tomorrow. I’ll post here when I do. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Paul Lemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector