Re: Cudo miner, an accessible bitcoin miner!

@5... Mind expanding on that statement a little bit?
It would be nice to know where I ever said the "I am desperate for money" line.
BTW before people make this a popcorn storm with there negativity, I'll say this now.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't reply to the post.
You people obviously had more intentions of demoting the popularity of the thread rather than taking note of it, otherwise you wouldn't have clicked on it in the first place. :d

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector