Re: A very epic space battle

If there is a command to do that, I don't know it. Going up by object/window in NVDA just goes up through the trade Window. You can't get back into the navigation window so long as the trade window is open.  Well, I did find 1 unreliable way, just use the touch pad on my laptop and try and click out of the trade window. But that's trial and error, often takes several minutes, and usually results in me clicking on something else that I didn't want.  I'm not seeing a key that would switch windows like that in the NVDA documentation or keymap, either.  I suspect you could play a trader by paying attention to the ships log at the top, and just making money that way.  So maybe that's how the other NVDA player did it?