I need advice

Hi all!
I tried to download something from blind help and i seem to got infected with a virus, kaspersky astarted reporting infected dlls all over the place and then i couldn't open any program at all, after that my comp blue screend, but then when i rebooted my kaspersky started disinfecting stuff and it also disinfected everything sucsesfully and rebooted again, also the windows troubleshooter opened and said they will fix malware problems on m computer, then it said it did it and i should reboot. i did reboot and it seems to be o k and i did one more full scann, and it found eeven more, but after that, i don't think there is anything on the system, can you give me advice if i should do anything else, and what should i do?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dongargon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector