help me with changing the computer's language

hi.
please help me.
there are russian programs which are writen in russian, but for me they showing hebrew sines and letters.
help me please to change the computer language to russian.
only that the russian programs will read by NVDA.
i don't want that all the things like the folders my documents, my music and etc will be in russian.
i need only that the russian programs will be availibel for me.
please, help me to change the language.
kamochek.