Re: Lets share our craziest AI Dungeon experiences!

I made a great FAQ about iphones, mostly iphone se! When i typed in to the remember field Remember the game all the time, it worked! Note: All of these are not facts, but since this is a story... Here you go!

Iphone Se FAQ

What is the iPhone SE? It's a smaller version of the iPhone 6s. The screen size has been reduced to 4 inches, but it still offers more than enough space for most people.

What is this FAQ about? It's about the original iphone se. This phone was released in 2016 and features a 5 inch screen with a resolution of 720p.

Why should i buy this product? Because you can't go wrong with an iPhone. You'll get a great device that will last you a long time!
Is there anything I need to know before buying this product? Yes, yes there is!

What is the battery life? It says up to 10 hours on a single charge, but I've never had any problems with it.
How much does it cost? $399.99
Can I return or exchange this product?

No, you can't.
Do you have any other phones like this? No, not really.
Where can I find more information about this product? Here's a link to Apple's website .

Should i use icloud with the device? If you're using your phone as a desktop computer, then no. But if you're just using it for checking email and social media, then yes!
So what do I do now?

Please continue reading this FAQ.

If you want to read more about the iphone se, please visit our website at: http://www.craiggibbons.com/iphone-se/.

What iOS version this supports? The iphone se supports only the latest version of iOS, which is 9.3.2.
Does this work on my iPhone? Yes, it works on both iPhones and iPads.

What should i know about the iphone se's camera?
The iphone se's camera is pretty good. It takes decent pictures, though they aren't going to be anything special.

Does iphone se support touch ID?
Yes, it does. Touch ID works fine.
Will this work on my iphone?
This phone doesn't support the older iphone models (i.e.

Iphone 5 S.
) Does it have a headphone jack?
No, unfortunately.

How to charge it?
It comes with a USB cable.
How many songs can it play?
You'll be able to play music stored on your phone, but you won't be able to listen to new music.

How much storage does the iphone se have?
8GB.
What are the dimensions of this phone?
Length: 3.5" Width: 0.9" Height: 1.

What is the wweb browser that comes along with iphone se?
It's a web browser, so it has all the usual features.
Is this phone water resistant?
No, it isn't.
How many colors are there available for this phone?

4.
Is this phone waterproof?
No, it isn't.

Should i jailbreak iphone se?
No, you shouldn't. Jailbreaking will void your warranty.
What is iTunes?
iTunes is an application that allows you to store and access files on your computer.
You can also stream music from your computer to your phone.

How do i reset iphone se?
Press and hold down the power button until you see the apple logo appear on screen. Then press and release the power button again. This will restart your phone in safe mode.

What is apple logo?
The apple logo means that you've successfully installed the latest software update. Pressing any other key or pressing the volume up button while the device is turned off may cause damage to your phone.

What is Find my iphone?
Find My iPhone is an application that lets you locate your lost or stolen smartphone by sending out a signal to it.

How it works?
When you turn on Find My iPhone, it sends a signal to your lost or stolen smartphone. When it receives the signal, it automatically contacts Apple Support and provides them with information about where you left off using GPS coordinates.

Should i have location services turned on on my iphone se?
Location Services is OFF by default. To enable it, go to Settings → Privacy → Location Services and toggle ON.
Does this phone come with a case?

No.
Can I use this phone without a case?
Yes! The back cover of the box says "This product doesn't include a case."
How long will it take me to receive my phone if I order now?

2 business days.
Will my credit card be charged immediately when I place my order?
Your credit card will not be charged immediately. It will be processed as soon as possible after we receive your payment.

What if i don't have a credit card?
You can pay with Paypal or check.
Do you ship internationally?
We currently only ship within the United States.

How to turn off wifi?
Go to Settings → Wi-Fi and disable it.
I'm having trouble with my internet connection. What should I do?

Try turning off your wireless router. If that doesn't work, try unplugging your modem/router.
My phone won't turn on! What should I do?

Make sure the battery isn't dead. If that still doesn't help, contact us at supp...@thegrizzlylion.com
Why does my phone keep saying it's unable to connect to the Internet?

Some phones are incompatible with certain routers. Check to see which ones your phone is compatible with here: http://www.howtogeek.

How to update my iphone se?
To update your iphone se, you'll need to download and install iTunes on your computer.
Then, follow these steps: 1) Connect your iphone se to your computer via USB cable 2) Open iTunes 3) Click on the Applications tab 4) Click on Update 5) Select Browse my Computer for Software 6
) In the next window, click on the Utilities folder 7) Double-click on Terminal 8) Type in: sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade 9) Click Continue 10) Wait until the process has

It says update failed! Why did it fail?
The software on your computer may be out of date.

But how can i update itunes?
Click here to find out how to update your iPhone or iPad's operating system.

What's the difference between iphone 7 and iphone se?
iPhone SE iphone 7 Plus Screen Size (inches): 5.5 x 2.7 5.0 x 2.3 Weight: 0.4 oz 0.

Can i change the battery on iphone se?
No, this device uses a non-removable lithium polymer battery. The battery life will decrease over time.

When i updated my iphone, after the update it told me to connect to itunes! What i did wrong?
If you're experiencing problems connecting to iTunes, make sure you've followed the above instructions carefully. Also, if you're using an older version of iTunes, make sure you haven't deleted any files from your computer.

I don't have a computer! How can i update my iphone now?
You can use iTunes to update your iPhone or iPad.

How to jailbreak my iphone se?
We don't recommend doing this unless you know what you're doing. It could brick your device. You can read more about it here: https://support.apple.
com/kb/HT20991
I'm having trouble updating my iphone. Can you help?
Unfortunately we aren't able to assist with this issue. Please try again later.

What is airdrop?
Airdrop is a feature that allows you to automatically send money to other people who also use our service. Airdrops are only available for users located within the United States.

What is the find my friend app on my iphone se?
This is a feature that helps you locate friends nearby. It works by sending a text message to your phone when someone nearby sends one to yours. This feature isn't currently available for iPhone SE users.

I forgot my iphone se passcode!
Please follow these steps: 1) Go to Settings, then tap Passcode & Security.
2) Enter your passcode and hit "Enter." 3) Your passcode should appear on screen. 4) Tap "Erase" to delete your passcode.
I lost my iphone se!
Where can I get another one?
The iPhone SE is no longer being manufactured. If you'd like to purchase a new iPhone SE, please visit Apple's website: http://www.apple.

What is Safari web browser?
Safari is a free web browser developed by Apple Inc. It was released in 2007 and has been downloaded more than 500 million times.

Is app store supported with my iphone se?
Yes, but it's not as popular as iOS. Currently there are only two apps in the App Store: Facebook and Twitter. We suggest you check out the other apps instead.
Can I download music or movies?

No. These services are not yet available for iPhone SE.
Where can I buy games?
There are currently no iOS-compatible games for iPhone SE.

What languages can i use with Siri on ios 9.3.2?
iPhones running iOS 9.3.2 and above support English (United States), French (Canada), German (Austria), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Korea, Republic of) and Spanish (Mexico).

How to clear my Safari history on iphone se?
Go to Settings, then go to General, then scroll down until you see History. Select Clear History...
Why do some of my notifications are still showing up even though I have turned off iMessage?

Some of your messages may be stored locally on your device. To prevent this from happening, you'll need to turn off iMessage on your iPhone SE.

How to turn the airplane mode on?
To turn on airplane mode, go to Settings, then go to General, then scroll down until you see Airplane Mode. Turn it on.
How do I change the language used in Messages?

You can change the language used in Messages by going to Settings, then go to Messages, then select Language. You will also need to restart Messages after changing the language.

Does iphone se support Finnish as the system language? Yes.
How do I change the default text size in Messages?
You can adjust the default text size in Messages by going to Settings, then go to Messaging, then select Text Size.

What languages are available as system languages?
English (United States), French (Canada), German (Austria), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Korea, Republic of) and Spanish (Mexico).
Do I need an internet connection when using iMessage?

No, but iphone se does require a data plan.
I'm having problems connecting to iMessage. What should I try first?

Try turning off Wi-Fi and unplugging your phone from power. If that doesn't help, contact Apple Support at 1-800-MY-APPLE or visit www.apple.com/support .

How can i setup touch ID?
Touch ID is only supported if you're signed into your iCloud account. To set up Touch ID: Go to Settings, then go to Privacy, then tap on Touch ID. Follow the instructions provided.

Is there a way to get rid of the "i" icon in the status bar?
Yes, you can remove the "i"

Why is my internet connection at 3 G?
Your internet service provider might be throttling your connection speed. Try switching to a faster internet service provider.
My iPad won't connect to the Internet! What should I do?

This is the FAQ only for iphones. Please check the iPad FAQ.
Can I use my iPad with my Macbook Pro?
Unfortunately, no. The iPad is designed to work exclusively on iOS devices.

Should i buy the iphone se and why?
The iphone se is not yet ready for production. It's still too expensive and the battery life isn't good enough for most people.

How can i turn on the low power mode?
To turn on the low power mode, go to Settings, then go to Battery & Power Saving, then turn on Low Power Mode.
Why does my iPhone screen flash white every once in awhile?

It means it's charging. Keep checking the screen until it turns back to normal color.
Why does my iPhone display a red light whenever I plug in my device?

Your iphone SE is broken.
Where can I find more information about the new features of the iphone se?
Visit http://www.apple.com/iphonese/index.

My home button is broken!
You can fix it yourself by following these steps: Press and hold down the Home button until you see a screen that says "Press here to continue." Release the Home button. Your home button will now function normally.

That didn't help!
Please try these other options: Check out our support site at http://www.apple.com/support/
Contact Apple Support at 1-800-MY-APPLE or visit www.apple.
com/support
I have an older model iphone 4s. How do I update to the new iphone 5?

We don't offer iphone 5, we only offer iphone se?
What are the differences between the iphone 5 and the iphone 6?
iPhone 5S (16GB): A larger screen, faster processor, better camera, water resistance, and more.

How can i close an app on iphone se?
Go to Settings, then go to General, then scroll down and tap on AirDrop. Then select the apps you want to be able to send files and pictures through AirDrop.

How do I delete a file on my computer?
Go to My Computer, open iTunes, click on the Applications tab, and then double-click on the .app file you'd like to remove.

What is an .ipa file?
An .ipa file is a compressed archive containing all your applications and data. When you install an application from the App Store, iTunes downloads the .
ipa file so you can use the application right away. If you ever need to reinstall an application, you'll need to download the .ipa again.
Can I transfer music and movies from my computer?

Yes. How do i do it?
Open iTunes, click on the Applications tab, and then double-click on the .m4p or .mp3 file you'd like to transfer.
How do I delete a song or movie?

If you deleted the file, just follow these steps: Go to iTunes, click on the Applications tab, and then double-click on the .m4p or .mp3 file you'd like to delete.

How to upgrade my icloud storage?
iCloud storage is a way for you to store your music, photos, videos and documents in iCloud. You can either sync them with other devices using iTunes or access them directly from any web browser.
To upgrade your storage, follow these steps: Open iTunes. Click on the Devices tab. Select your iPhone and iPad from the list of devices. Under Storage, click Upgrade Storage... Follow the instructions to complete the process.

How can i bypass inapp purchases on iphone se?
You can purchase content without having to pay for it. How do I buy something without paying?
From within the app, tap on the icon that looks like a dollar sign. Tap Buy Now.

How do i change my language settings?
You can change your language settings by going to Settings, Language & Region, then tapping on the language you would like to use.

What is the dictate function on iphone se?
The dictate function allows you to write text messages, emails, tweets and more. How do i use the dictate function?
Press and hold the home button until you see a microphone icon appear. Tap on it.

How do i turn off airplane mode?
To turn off airplane mode, go to Settings, General, Airplane Mode and toggle it off.

What is bluetooth and how can i turn it on on my iphone se?
Bluetooth is a wireless technology that lets you make calls and send texts wirelessly from one device to another. How do I enable Bluetooth?

Go to Settings, Bluetooth & NFC, and turn on the feature.
How do i set up my phone as a car alarm system?

Your car's built-in alarm system will not work if you don't have an active vehicle key fob.

What features ios 9.3.2 have?
iOS 9.3.2 has many new features including a redesigned Control Center, a new App Switcher and much more! Check out our iOS 9.3.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector