Re: Code Dungeon - A first person hack & slash dungeon crawler

Here I am reviving an old thread, but
THE GAME GOT AN UPDATE!
Actually the game has had several updates, we've been pushing patches iteratively, but now we'd love it if somebody tried it again and gave us some feedback!
A reminder that the gameplay demo is very small and mostly aims at testing the basic functionality of the systems we've built.
Link here:
https://stealcase.itch.io/codedungeon

This time the update is focused on combat and the Basic Loop of the game, and communicating goals.

There's still a lot we'd love to do, and we appreciate any feedback that can help inform us what we should prioritize!

Changes include:
Player audio feedback
Enemies with basic attack patterns and sounds
Map Layout
Game Feel

The controls are still the same;
WASD for movement, Mouse for looking direction, and shift + A and D

There is a Basic survey incorporated in the game that should work with screenreaders, but let us know if that isn't the case. The survey only has yes and no answers, so we value any written feedback here on the forum.
There's also some basic data like collisions and attacks that gets logged. If you give consent, that anonymous data gets sent to us. If not, then that's fine too.