Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Yeah there was some confusion about that.  Some people were worried I was planning to punish people that get affected by that bug by mistake.  The people I am concerned about are the one who are intentionally using the bug so they can't die.  There are people who have scripted that bug so they can do it instantly with a single key press, and they use it over and over in warehouses so they can run around without anything being able to kill them.  There is a big difference between those 2 kinds of people.

The server is able to show me exactly how often the cheat is used by someone, how often they legitimately heal (like healing without the med kit bug), and a few other pieces of information.  Armed with all of this, it's not hard for me to know who is using it on purpose and who just get randomly affected by the bug.

The next patch is slowly coming along.  I don't get to work on it much during the week, but I have been working on a new mission type today.  I think it will be a lot of fun.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : User100 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lvj via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lvj via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lvj via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lvj via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lvj via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carlosM via Audiogames-reflector