Gross encounter on crazy party

SO, we were playing CP, me, Rory, and a few others. Vero, as well as someone else who I can't remember, wouldn't press enter and were kicked. One of the hosts friends, blindanddangerous, wouldn't, I said, it's above the right shift, and got kicked. So, favoritism is apparently now perfectly fine and you can kick someone for being a slight bit sarcastic and trying to prove a point? It was over 15 seconds. Ugh. And the party was almost done and I was in seocnd. I just...