Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

I think there's a small error in the stage 12 shop that causes the actual price for large sized speed drinks to not match with the one that's displayed when browsing the items. When I browse the items, it says, large sized speed drink 40 coins. When I entered the shop, I had 50 coins, but when I bought the large speed drink, I was left with 35 coins. So it's actually charging 15 coins rather than the 40 that it says. If the price was 15, then it would let me buy like 3 or so, but even though I had 50 coins and the actual charge was 15 rather than 40 it let me buy just one and I was left with 35 coins. So either the price in the menu is wrong, or those items are slightly bugged. At least I found them in my case. This was originally found out when I found I can buy all the speed drinks I can afford, then hit enter on the item again, buy more, etc.