Re: Some newly discovered browser-based MMORPGS

I'm afraid I found the accessibility in titan conquest down right frustrating, whether on Phone or chrome.
impropper labels, tabs not closing when they should, cluttered pages etc. ON that basis Lirania scores more highly at least, since everything is standard web controls, combo boxes etc.

This isn't to say "don't play titan conquest", just be aware of the issues.
Another thing to remember, is titan conquest is more like classic browser games, you have to actively do the fighting, seek out enemies, and even do story quests, where as the likes of gates of survival and lirania are more like idle games, just ones played with different people.

This means for example, that combat in something like titan conquest is at least a wee bit more interesting, rather than just waiting around for stuff to happen, which is in turn why many idle games have other elements.

Myself, I miss the more complex games that featured both kinds of gameplay, stuff you could set running and go back and check occasionally, as well as active combat.

A great example is Drakor, automated crafting and gathering, but a commpletely interactive and complex combat system.

Another is puppet nightmares.

What I've always myself looked for in browser games, whether idle or not is immersion and activities, good writing, interesting areas etc, and activities with at least a little variety in their execution.

Indeed, I am finding these days I'm more a fan of playing muds long term, just because even running around and smakcing monsters tends to be more fun, rather than hitting attack again and again and again.