Re: crazy party deck pack by rb studios

Lord, why?
I think if I had all cards unlocked - I don't anymore, sadly - I'd have, uh, maybe ten to fifteen good decks? That's it. Because over half of the cards are just not statistically worthwhile. Most of the parries, for instance, and many (but not all) of the reaction cards. Also, a lot of the higher-level cards are really only useful either in a mono-type deck (which is usually a bad idea unless you're ripping apart one particular arena with it) or in high HP and even then, there are better strats.

My favourite deck of all time goes something roughly like this:

2x dark symbol
3x bite
3x faint attack
3x sucker punch
4x bloody scratch
1x sadistic
3x murderous axe
4x crunch
2x midnight ring
2x enlarge sore
2x terror shock
2x bloody panic
2x vermin symbol
4x honey treatment
4x compulsory recovery
3x deep sting
3x leach life
3x fury cutter
3x bloody meal
3x royal jelly
1x mosquito
3x pin missile
2x injection of pollen
2x personal measure
4x elixir of vitality

Total 68, unless my math is out

Your only real problem is a really low HP fairy-based opponent. This thing handles almost everything else. Multiple modes of killing.
If your foe can block blood setup, turn him into a grass type and destroy him with bug attacks.
If your foe can't block blood but resists one or both of your types, play cautiously, and use Enlarge Sore judiciously before Bloody Meal to maximize healing.
And if your foe can't block blood and can't resist one or both of your types, it's just GG. Midnight Ring is probably not even necessary, and I only sometimes get a chance to use the panic+terror aspect of this deck. It's damn debilitating in longer fights though.
Symbols, in case you're wondering, are for hopefully getting passive levels in dark and bug as fast as possible so that when the time comes to use some of the stronger stuff, you can pull the trigger right away instead of having to wait and hope.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matthew2004 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fawazar94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector