Re: General fighting game banter

Yup I will grant that they always went for the crowds first buy releasing the games to the arcades prior to console releases. In that sense you are correct. I just wish they had an arcade mode like street fighter 5 does, I mean all the endings are there after all.

I wonder what ultimate tekken bowl is like and how it has evolved since I last played it in dark resurrection. Took a look in the psn store a few hours ago and saw that the season passes are like 30 bucks a pop, and all 3 of them combined costs almost as much as the ultimate edition, which I really dont need because I already have the base game. So unless things go on sale, those passes are a real hard sell for me right now. I also wonder if tekken bowl comes with any of those or if it's a separate purchase, or if there is another way to buy all passes in a single package. Really wish namco would release a switch version with all content. Definitely would pick that up.