Re: Epic games is giving away a free copy of grand theft auto five!

heh,  I'm not optimistic about them doing anything when i submitted feedback, yet I did it. I feel like all of you people say, hey, this is a peace of shit. Its not accessible at all, i can't use it. Hmm, did you think to even to go there website, see if the launcher or other is an option when you click contact us, and put feedback in for it like i did. Note it will take them awhile, they said the earliest they could respond to me was monday but because of covid19. That was for the thing i sent almost one week to the minute. But seriously, if you want something to happen don't keep it in your coerner. Telll them, tell others, ask large people on twitch or YouTube in chats what they think if you can donate to get there attention. Bring it up in youTube comment sections or reddit posts. Keeping it here won't do anything, you can trust me on that. And yes, the epic games store is rather new, and steam was accidentally made accessible  and yet thats still finicky. They didn't try and look where its at, imagine a company that tries.