Re: Does anyone on here (sighted or not) enjoy shooting?

Heck yes. I've had a fascination with guns for a bit. I went shooting with my dad when I was about 18 or so for the first time and... I liked the experience. I francly don't really mind if I hit the target lol, cant see it anyway haha, however its something I like to do now and then, go to the range and shoot with my dad.?
Speaking of safety... always treat the gun as if where loaded, even when you know its not; remove the magazine, and rack the slide just to make sure that its not loaded; and always keep your finger away from the trigger, only put your finger on the trigger until your about to fire.
By way, out of curiosity, what is the... don't know how to say this, most powerful or strongest gun you've shot? Mine are between a 30-06, and a 12 gage. Also, do you prefer semiautomatic guns, or guns where you have to load after each shot, e.g, bolt-action, pump, revolvers? I'm not saying I don't like semiautomatics, I do, however I dunno why, I like the feeling of manually loading after each shot, dunno why.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector