Blind Quest - The Frost Demon, the sequel to The Enchanted Castle

Welcome Wayfarer!

The teaser trailer for BLIND QUEST - THE FROST DEMON is available!
This new fantasy audiogame is the sequel of The Enchanted Castle, follow Nathan in a new adventure!

Are you ready to explore the mysterious Willow Island?

Check out the audio trailer now!

https://youtu.be/68m7n34QNIs

We also have great news! From today to Saturday 23, May Blind Quest - The Enchanted Castle, and our entire catalog will have a 50% discount on the Apple Store, Google Play Store, and Audiogames.net.

Follow this link for the Audiogames.net:
https://www.audiogame.store/en/shop/bli … ed-castle/

Follow this link for the Apple Store:
https://apps.apple.com/app/blind-quest/id1501491798

Follow this link for the Google Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … est&hl

Stay tuned!

SPREAD THE WORD!

- Audiogame Association