Re: crazy party deck pack by rb studios

I have about 100 decks. Admittedly, I've been removing a bunch of them lately because they're kind of bad, but playing the same decks often gets boring anyway, so I don't really mind.

We should play sometime, apparently there are still a few people left who don't only play with ghost, symbols, ancient time, self-mutilation decks, or chance of the thief.

Here are a few I like that are used a bit less commonly.
1. Steel punch decks, basically steel+fighting.
2. Poison weapons. This is so far the only multi-weapon type that I've really gotten to work. The idea is to put in a bunch of weapons from only the poison type (because poison has quite a few), shields, and lowering people's physical defence with acid and dissolving, because it lasts a long time. I was thinking of making an ice deck that does similar things, but it probably won't do damage fast enough.
3. Poison basilisc deck. Also has acid in it, as well as petrified jaws and a few other mouth cards for good measure, including vomiting.
4. Ultra laser deck. Hard to set up, but lots of fun when it works. Its basically a steel, dark and fire combo. Is mostly good for 450 to 1200 hp but sadly it probably loses to most of the good decks.
5. Rock+ground dice. I much prefer golem over dice master because the types are more compatible, but this might be personal.
6. Ice avalanches. Basically just involves annoying the heck out of people and then throwing avalanches around. Kind of works the same as sliding kick I suppose, I haven't decided which is better yet.
7. Dwarf axe master. This deck is finally somewhat worthwhile with the introduction of double-bitted axe. I still like it much more over troll mace master because its more consistent, but maybe that's just me.
8. Grass sun focusing decks. The introduction of overgrowth really helped this one out, but still kind of hard to get to work.

I've also gotten pure water kraken decks to work against decks that resist it. And I prefer fairy+normal sound surge over a pure fairy music deck.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fawazar94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector