Re: python spaces, I still don't get how it works.

@!25
Through a very significant amount of manual pain where you do git diff or whatever and find the parts that are just indentation/whatever and figure out how to reformat them so they don't show up in the diff when you pass it off to a code reviewer.  If you are in a situation where you have to fix this and you didn't plan for maybe needing to fix it before you pushed the button, you're screwed.

Alternatively you reset all your changes to the upstream and redo the patch from scratch.

Which is why I don't pound on those buttons.  If I do have to pound on those buttons, I commit my changes before hitting them so that I can just git reset --hard to whatever I had that was right before I tried modifying the style in some automated fashion (warning: git reset --hard can and will eat uncommitted work).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector