Re: buying a new computer soon, suggestions

Well I have an hhp, its quite old at least 3 years now one of the first ryzen second gen units a 2500u.
Its got 1tb hdd and 256gb ssd.
It cost me 1100 nz bucks and there has been a version with ryzen3 with the same specs but lower ssd specs of 128gb.
with 2 usb3.1 and 1 usb 2 port.
I needed to spend on an external dvd writer for the unit but thats just that.
For what its worth it runs fine.
I have recently got myself after a lot of doodling about the dolby access libraries for 30 nz dollars from the microsoft store.
However I have not really fiddled with them as such.
There is on github a driver for the dell stuff, and so on.
To be honest, I can do the same thing with dolby and maybe some of it can be good on my system but I have not bothered doodling with it, its something I will have to fiddle with.
The app interface aint fully accessible but I can adjust things to get something working.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector