Re: AudioWizards Multiplayer goes Beta. Looking for 100 betatesters

Hi, and again thanks to all of you.
We have already gotten over 85 applicants, and so it all goes well
Application time is open until 22th. After that it is close and we don't take more beta testers.

Once application time is over, it will take us 2-3 days to send an email to all of you with the instructions about how to proceed.

Beta testing is scheduled for few days after you receive that first email. We need some extra time to prepare all things right. Just be patient, and wait for our news. I think it is going to be very fun.

Regards, david

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JamesPotter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nefilimul via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AudioWizards via Audiogames-reflector