Re: step sounds

I guess it all depends on what you want. gold wave and audacity work in different ways. For a multi track audio editor however I use reaper. If someone reading this is considering paying for gold wave or using free audacity and they would rather use audacity, by all means. I recommended gold wave however because it’s a lot more simple to use, especially for beginners. Gold wave is more suited to simple audio editing and getting things done quickly and efficiently, while audacity and reaper along with others being multi track editors seem to me to be more music oriented. I recommended gold with here because, again, for what Rory wants, something simple like gold wave will probably be the better option. Not that gold wave can't do any thing else, but when it comes to more complex tasks multi track editors may have it beat. Bare in mind however that I used gold wave for just about all of war of the idiots, for the few that have listened to it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tissman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector