Re: have a powerfull computer and ever wanted to run a mac os vm?

Moderation:
Why exactly do we have the same arguments when you folks know they're busted?
Whether you're ripping off Stephen King, Apple, or that artist up the street who's selling her music for a higher price than you think makes sense, piracy is piracy.
And we've made very clear what our stance is on this. Do it if you want. We can't stop you. But don't do it here.
Simter, I would have expected better, considering what we did to return your account to you after bad things happened with it. Instead, you continue to spit on the rules by posting links to things that really shouldn't be passed around. Again, if someone comes in and sees something like this - legal gray area, for sure - it's very easy to wonder what else is being hacked. Also, while it's lovely that some folks will only rip off the big guys, your link doesn't have any means of checking for honesty, so anyone and their brother can download the thing with whatever intentions they choose.
As such, I'm taking your link down and issuing a warning. Don't repost this publicly.

If you're posting a how-to which essentially gives you paid things for free, that's a problem, and it will be dealt with accordingly.

Thread locked.