Re: Let's make an audio first person shooter in _javascript_ together!

#5:

If people see this as this much of a problem I may remove the license. I did not choose this license to aggressively go after people who did not obey the license, it was more meant as a safeguard against people who would be discouraged by a license being in place from doing something silly. Even then, my expectations weren't high from the beginning I'll have to be honest. The entire reason this now exists here is the fact that I've moved on years ago and have long since abandoned this project. However, the recording still exists somewhere, and people remember it enough to ask me about it, so if anyone exists that really wants this badly enough the resources are now out in the open and my role is to audit the project for a while and then find a suitable set of maintainers, if they exist. Which is much less work than actually refactoring the project and supporting it, which is not exactly something I want to do. Harsh reality, but we live in a harsh world anyway, no point in not being honest. And maybe, just maybe, there was one little thought about this actually turning into something cool. Maybe a daydream. In a perfect world.

Right, I'll remove the license. Not that it'll change much. Don't have to worry about me taking you to court for something unrelated. tongue