Re: public record of disciplinary action

May 17, 2020:
Retroactive to May 13, Munawar has a warning for a personal attack. I forgot to update the thread, and I apologize.
As of May 17, 2020, Simter has a warning for explicitly linking to a package which allows for the use of MacOS in a VM on a Windows machine, which is against Apple's terms of service. This amounts to a form of piracy, especially given that the intent is clearly to go against Apple's wishes here. The link was removed and the thread locked.