Re: Does anyone know what happened to Mississippi?

Hi all.
I have missippi but as of late have not gotten codes for my new computer so havn't played it for a bit.
However since upgrading to windows7, 32 bit even with uac off I get an html module error and another one when running the game.
the game does play, but who knows.
I hardly played the game when I brought it so this does not bother me that much but I'd hoped that stuff could have got fixed at some point