Re: burn audiobook with itunes does not work please help?

Hi Mslion.
Your asking how to burn a audio book that you got from itunes on to multiple cds? I am not sure how to do this but I think if you go to the audiobook in itunes and open it in windows explorer by pressing control+shift+r you can copy and paste it into a sd card or flash drive then you should be able to listen to the book like that. I don't know why on earth you would want to put an audio book on cd but I hope this helps you a little.