Re: a new teamtalk server

Yep. We'll see it, especially because it is simple. You know all the "blind singles oh my goodness you'll definitely find your soul mate on this one just please join right now!" Facebook groups? And the "blind friends new group just like the old one but I'm the admin now and I'm in complete control so that person I hate hate hate can't join haha yay!" WhatsApp group? Yeah, it'll come to Discord. Yep, all that discord, pun intended, and chaos, on a brand new platform, with all the links flying around, and other blind people who only have an iPhone complaining about how hard it is to use, and the "professional" blind people saying "well deal with it ya blink blink!" Lol. It'll be fun! /s

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rowangarel98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector