Re: how far have we really taken these rules on the forum!

Thank you, Nocturnis. I find it funny that people listen to you when you say this sort of thing, but when I've pointed out similar issues, apparently I'm just continuing to hold a grudge or use my personal feelings to make decisions.

The simple fact is that copyright is disgusting right now, and I'm not a fan of having a big red bulls-eye painted on the forum. I'm really, really hoping that Pragma ends up being on board with the sound and music redesign of CP, because as I pointed out, it's painting a target on the forum.
Exodus, I don't want games with copyrighted assets to have a free pass. I want the same standard - or as close as can reasonably be managed, anyway - to be universally upheld. I'm just not sure what that's going to take. But if you think I'm in favour of just nodding in the general direction of audio games while coming down with an iron fist on everything else, you're wrong on that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector