Fundraising for Audio Rally Racing has started

Hi all,
we have officially launched the fundraising campaign on Indiegogo to help us fund “Audio Rally Racing”, a new high-quality, drive simulation audio game we would like to develop.

Here’s the link to the Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/audiorallyracing
It’s our main channel for gathering supporters, and to keep everybody updated about the project. Please visit, and if you like it,”Like it” *smile* Spread the word as much as you can!

Indiegogo campaign: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/audi … /x/7117008
That’s where you can find all the details, and you can make your contribution. We are at your disposal for any questions you might have about it.

A few important points:
‧    who’s this for: this project will be developed by Ticonblu, and it’s for-profit, but it also carries a high social value
‧    why is important to be the first to join the campaign: Indiegogo gives good ratings to campaigns which raise funds quickly and involve many people starting from the very beginning; even the smallest contribution of $10 counts, your help is fundamental
‧    why is important to spread the word: the more people know about this campaign, the more possibilities to meet the target to develop the audio game – this is almost as important as making a contribution
‧    what is crowdfunding: it is a way of raising finance by asking a large number of people supporting a common effort; Indiegogo is an online crowdfunding engine

Thank you for your attention! See you on our Facebook page, and more importantly on Indiegogo!