Re: how far have we really taken these rules on the forum!

Slightly off topic, however on the youtube subject,
@79,
Youtube is corrupt as hell. To give you an example besides the ones you mentioned, I was looking at... a lot of you will call it conspiracy theory, however I call it something else  but that's off the point. Anyway. This one channel is talking so called conspiracy, and youtube has been deleting her content, removing her viewers, etc. However, is this was just harmless conspiracy, there would be no reason to delete the content. The fact they are... speaks volumes, there is more to what she's saying besides conspiracy... That's just one instance, but as said before youtube is corrupt. And yet they claim that one is free to post what they want? Slease. That is bull. I'll be making a topic on this in a bit, it might make for a interesting dcscussion.
Copyright is only used to protect, to be blunt, those with money. Let me give you an example. I record a sound. By right, as soon as I recorded said sound, I automaticly own copyright of it. However, say, someone steels the sounds i've recorded, if I never put my sounds in, I could be wrong here but I believe its congress or something? Really don't remember, but its where you can optain copyright for your stuff... If I don't put my sounds there, if someone steels them, just as an example, well I would be fucked because even though I own copyright by right as soon as I recorded said sounds, because I didn't submit them with the government to get a copyright, I cant sue, e?en though copyright is automatic when you create something or record, in this case, a new sound. To be blunt copyright is only there to protect the ritch for lack of a better word. Well not the ritch specificlly, but you get my point. It is a highly flawed system baced on money. Have it? Good, go for it. Don't have the funds? Well fuck you, even though you have copyright by right, still fuck you, we don't give a single fuck, because you didn't submit it to be officinally recogniced for coppyright. Its bullshit. Then again, doublestandards. Its sad and infuriating that it is this way... but its the law.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector