Re: Alteraeon: where to find equipment?

Warrior is my 4th class for who I am, but I would recommend the same thing I would for other classes. Go everywhere and do everything. There's some decent warrior equipment on Kordain on the city on the east before you go to archaise in the warrior shop I bet, but explore everywhere and do everything, you'll get crazy leveling done and find a lot of treasure too. If you have armor making and such, start mining when you are in mountains and caves and use the metal to make stuff. Same with jewelry and other things you can make, though you'll need to find the right materials do do what you want.