Re: How to play alternative magic

Maybe my antivirus program is preventing me from seeing the files. I am using Microsoft Defender as my antivirus program. It has happened Before that the program has detected other games as virus and blocked files which have lead me to make an exception in the software for that specific game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector