Re: SoundRTS and the CrazyMod

hmm, I thiknk that doing that would make the robots even stronger than they already are. I think robots are extremely powerful, perhaps too much so, but I wouldn't give them up for anything, and they do cost a lot of gold. So on maps where gold is abundant robots are extremely powerful. Another extremely powerful expensive unit set is the elemental, but I think that's even too powerful for the resources it costs. Especially the water elemental, whose damage hits the entire ajacent tile. Perhaps if you changed the damage radius to 6 meters instead of 12, it would make them more balanced. I also think that you should give the technical race at least 1 more unit or building that can see invisible units. They are extremely deficient in that department, which has really disuaded me from playing them. I played victorious today and he took me down with absolutely 0 effort because I had almost no detector units by the time he attacked. It was quite sad.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Pragma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sevrior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector