Re: Battle of the Hunter, 2D endless survival game

Moderation:
Meatbag, go ahead and consider this an official warning. Stop with the personal attacks. I'm not kidding.
Look. Rory has done some stuff that is...well, let's just say it hasn't put him in the best light. I think a lot of people can agree with that. But continuing to badger him is counterproductive. Cut it out.