Re: Spam's a way to success!

Moderation:
Simba, consider yourself warned. We're well aware that Nuno has definitely cast himself in a bad light previously with anti-Japanese sentiments, but continuously calling him out this way is not helpful. You can't refer to his "oh-so-beloved crapware" and call him a "racist fuck" and get away with it.

End moderation

I have never yet tried a Chinese audiogame, but the above post actually looks fairly thorough and a lot better explained than previously. For the record, I have no problem whatsoever with the concept of Chinese audiogames, or games from anywhere else for that matter, but the harder they are to get running and the finickier they are to play, update or interact with, the less likely we'll be to want to mess around with them. Hopefully this installation guide helps get rid of some of that discomfort.
I, too, used to think that Japanese games were way too much trouble to bother with, but it's not that bad. If Chinese games are roughly in a similar ballpark, then it will be nice to see where things go from here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector