Re: Logical problem in manamon and some other questions

1: why fighting and insect can hit shadow.
no idea
2: why magic did not effect undead
um, maybe because it's not classic magic. ya know lightning bolts and broomsticks, with manamon pointing wands at other manamon and growling, roaring, wooshing, squeaking, meowing, burbling, barking, quacking, crying or whatever manamon do to talk, like, incendio or something. Ok, stupid theory but Yeah whatever.
3: why stone can hit air?
hm. no idea
4: why insect can hurt magic?
No idea. Could be that it's because the magic manamon type's body is physical and insects can you know hurt it.

5: why poison can hurt shadow?
no idea.
6: why magic can hurt electric?
I mean, why not? I've not played manamon in a long time, but from what I remember most electric types are just normal, physical bodies with electricity all around them, a tail charged with electricity, or a generator, or whatever, so you can hurt them!
7: why steel can hit magic?
I have a theory, but I'll just say no idea on that one, because I have to go do some research later.
Favorite attack sounds are rock type  moves.