Re: Grossest Housecleaning Mishaps

Got one for you Jayde.  I was tearing down a plaster ceiling in an old house a some years back on a second floor, directly below an attic with old insulation.  I had become pretty oblivious to disgusting stuff clinging and falling on me when doing a job like that, and guess I've seen my share of craziness over the years.  But your story reminded me of that particular day, because a dead mouse carcass landed directly on my mouth.  Ah, fun times.