Re: requesting km2000

Upon further inspection:
1. Computer Room Services no longer even house a Code FActory games page, and
2. They only sold Tim Adventures and Private Detective School for as long as copies were still in circulation, and as Code Factory are obviously no longer sending shipments to them it's pretty clear the games are declared dead.
If we were able to get permission from Dan and Justin, though, I"m pretty sure there's gotta be someone from Code Factory who has the authority to make decisions regarding those games.