Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

Hi.
[[wow]] I can't believe mk10 is finally coming. I really hope this isn't a mk verses dc again because the first time was bad enough. As much as I love that they are adding new characters I don't really see the point. I mean there constantly killing off characters then bringing them back then killing them off again.
I can't wait to see the story mode since it should resolve the cliff-hanger that mk9 ended with. I wonder if there going to put the stories of mk4, deadly alliance, deception, and, armageddon into one game. That would be good and bad because I read somewhere that armageddon was supposed to be the last mk game in the series. It would be cool if they started making new games with knew stories. That would be awesome! I'm going to check out this trailer now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector